We adhere to the CREIA standards, so you'll get a more in-depth and detailed home inspection.
· A Certified home inspector with CREIA - California Real Estate Inspection Association
· Extensive training and schooling with AHIT - Americas Home Inspector Training Institute
· Over 35 yrs. in the construction industry
· General contractor - State of California class B license
· Thousands of inspections performed
· Beautiful computer reports with digital photos
· Reports emailed within 48 hours "after inspection"
· Prefer clients to be on inspections
· E&O and General liability insurance
· Open 7 days a week - No Additional charge for Sunday inspections
· A member of CREIA - California Real Estate Inspection Association
· Best qualified home inspector in town
· Certification, qualification, education, training and background
· Superior knowledge in home construction and home maintenance
· Detailed computer reports with digital photos
· Honest, trustworthy, reliable and prompt service
· Professional service, attitude and appearance
· Dedicated and committed to all of our clients
· Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal
Anybody can say or claim they are a home inspector; there is no license requirements in the State of California.
The purpose of the home inspection is to provide the client with information regarding the general condition of the building. A full home inspection report provides written documentation of material defects discovered in the inspected building's systems and components which in the opinion of the inspector are safety hazards and are not functioning properly or appear to be at the ends of their service lives. The report will include the certified home inspector’s recommendations for correction or further evaluation.
TH Inspection Services
Tom Harding CCI-Inspector/Owner